Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When darkness turns to light, It ends the night

Brand new day. I watched Secrets (vcd) featuring Jay Chou, it moved me to tears. I thought the movie would be a flop but to my amazement that I think the storyline is great. There's twist in the story. It's all about traveling time and space.

Then it make me think about would such occurrence be true and someday will we be able to travel to and fro in time space and perhaps changes little things that could change the things that's happening around us. After watching, I felt a lot of emotions racing through all part of me. I dwell on the past for a little while, it's true that first love are the most memorable though I've no idea what is it like since I've never been in a relationship. But the movie moved me to tears, I repeat.

"We all thought that love could be easy,
We exposed ourselves for fear of getting hurt,
For the joy we desire, for the memories that's being created.
If love is meant to be easy,
Why there's heartbroken souls each passing day?
If love is the key to the heart,
Why there's many who left their hearts in million pieces?
If love is the saviour of humanity,
Why there's cruelty and tragedy?
If there's so many ifs,
Why are we still asking for the an answer?
For all humans we know,
This all, nothing, but questions of our own..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home